Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week 1: continued...

On Thursday night (the night of our community meeting-everyone on the base attends and people from the community are also welcome), it was “Welcome to Montana Night”. We had a special dinner where the dining hall was all decorated like a Western Ranch (there were even stuffed heads on the walls!! -kinda creepy).



After the dinner, we had a SQUARE DANCE! The caller was so funny! He had a super long beard as you can see in the picture below and was a big joker! I had to be the part of the guy since girls largely out number guys on the base. It was a good time!


-Claire and the caller

-Dan, Claire and I at the dinner (yeah that's right I'm wearing a John Deere shirt- free found in the boutique a few days before!!!)

-me, Jennifer and Angi



-Stephanie Emery, Rachel, Jami, Alisha and Jennifer




back row: Stephanie Emery, me, Michelle Bailey, Alisha, Teresa (IPHC)
middle: Rebecca. Ja, Emily
front: Courtney

No comments: